Erosion Control Blankets
Erosion Control Blankets provide a protective barrier to disturbed soil until vegetation takes hold. They also provide temporary erosion protection by protecting against water and wind erosion, whilst promoting vegetation growth. Aussie Environmental offers a wide variety of erosion control blanket products to suit your particular needs.Read More
Looking For An Erosion Control Blanket?
Erosion is a natural issue, which has been occurring for centuries due to wind, rain and other severe weather conditions. However, many modern-day practices in construction and land reclamation have had a detrimental effect on the land and the removal of topsoil and vegetation has increased the frequency and severity of soil erosion.
When you have a piece of land that is prone to erosion or soil degradation it can be hard to find a solution that is both cost-effective and eco-friendly. On the one hand, environmentally friendly solutions are not always durable and, on the other, plastic products can have a detrimental effect on the habitat.
Aussie Environmental has been providing erosion control blankets to a diverse range of clients all across Australia since 2010. Based in Yandina, Queensland we’ve worked with a whole range of different clients, including government departments, civil contractors, and gardeners. As a result, our products are all tailored to deliver premium quality environmental control and can be applied to many different terrains and habitats.
Our Range Of Erosion Control Matting
We strive to only provide erosion control materials that are durable, inexpensive, and environmentally friendly. They are sold in a variety of sizes and are often subject to bulk prices if you are looking for a substantial amount. Each is tailored to your requirements and easy to install and can be used to suppress weeds and reduce the loss of vital moisture needed to keep your soil healthy.
These are the types of material that you can choose from on our site:
- Coir: Coir blanket rolls are one of our most popular soil erosion protection products. The material is made from coconut husk for plants and it is extremely effective in preventing the effects of soil erosion with a high tensile strength. The material is 100% biodegradable and makes an excellent vessel for reseeding and vegetation growth. Unlike most soil erosion products, it will naturally break down over 2 -3 years and create a mulch-like cover that encourages plant growth. We have a whole host of coir products, from blankets to bricks, mesh roll and everything else in between.
- Geofabric: AE Geofabric is one of our synthetic geotextiles. This tough material is better used in drainage, filtration and other soil erosion aspects. It’s a popular product with plumbers, landscapers and contractors because it offers a durable and cost-effective solution for draining water from soil and minimising soil erosion.
- Jute mesh: Jute is a wonderful biodegradable product that is 100% organic. It is highly effective against wind and rain. The best use of this material is for stabilisation of batters, embankments and other steep areas, or to minimise weed growth while promoting vegetation habitats. The material will last between 12 to 18 months before it breaks down.
- Hessian: Hessian cloth has been a popular soil erosion protection product for many years due to its affordability and light-weight nature. It’s a natural, biodegradable cloth that has been used in landscaping and horticulture for decades. Best suited to light-grade erosion areas, they also allow plants and seeds to germinate through the fabric to naturally improve soil stabilisation.
- Accessories: We wouldn’t sell all of these effective products without the necessary accessories to go with them. On our site, you can also buy the right soil erosion accessories to ensure your products work at optimum levels. We stock biodegradable GreenStake pins, weed mat/retaining pins and more.
We also offer accessories to help secure each section, many of which are equally affordable and eco-friendly.
Get Your Soil Erosion Protection At Aussie Environmental
We know how costly land management can be, which is why we’ve made efforts to make our prices as competitive as possible. That’s why we offer direct pricing instead of offering our products through agents or distributors. We pass the savings made from directly ordering from the manufacturer on to you and are also able to get your items out to you quickly as well!
If you aren’t sure about what it is you need exactly, then you’ve come to the right place. We also offer expert advice and consultation, so if you can’t decide which soil erosion protection products to order, just give us a call and we’ll be happy to guide you. Additionally, if you haven’t installed erosion control matting before then you’ll be pleased to note that we also offer installation services.
Order Your Soil Erosion Protection Products Today!
We’re always ready to make new acquaintances. If you want to know a bit more about what we offer, then head over to our gallery or our social media accounts and see what we’ve been up to. You’ll also find advice and insights on how to use your soil erosion control blanket.
Order our environmental products for erosion control in Australia today and we’ll get it right out to you!
You’re Covered By Our 14-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Worried about ordering online? Afraid of getting the wrong product? Our certified erosion and sediment control experts work tirelessly to ensure you get the right product for your needs, the first time around. But just in case, we also protect you with our 14-day money-back guarantee!
If you don’t like your product, simply send it back to us in an unused and resalable condition in 14 days. We’ll refund you every cent you paid, no questions asked!