Stormwater Drain Protection
Stormwater and runoff can collect a huge amount of debris, dirt, chemicals and more, that then get into our drain systems. This can lead to pollutants washing down directly into rivers, streams, wetlands or the ocean and has an effect on the environment, wildlife and humans. This isn’t the only problem either, debris often clogs up drainage pipes and leads to increased localised flooding. Cleaning the drainage pipes and repairing water damage is incredibly expensive for communities and the government. Installing a drain filter can be the solution you’re looking for.Read More
What Do Drain Filters Do?
At Aussie Environmental, we have a range of heavy duty drain filters to choose from according to how big your stormwater drains are and the most common pollutant you’re likely to encounter. They are made of specialised material that allows water to drain through while catching unwanted matter.
The three main areas our drain filters address are:
- Pollution prevention: Small particles from chemicals like oil and larger debris are stopped from entering waterways.
- Flood prevention: All manner of debris is stopped at the stormwater drain entrance and can then be removed. This stopped clogging in the system and subsequent flooding, check out our flood barriers for more products to protect against flooding.
- Environmental Compliance/Reduced costs: Australian local governments & councils have strict environmental regulations and measures to stop pollutants from entering our stormwater drains. Companies and individuals that do not comply with these regulations are at risk of receiving hefty fines. These regulations are enforced to prevent pollution and contamination, as the drain filters reduce costs on a community and government level by avoiding flood clean-ups and environmental interventions.
Why Use Our Range Of Filters for Drains: Small To Large Sizes & Heavy Duty
At Aussie Environmental, we have an expert team that test and design all of our products to ensure that we are putting the highest quality environmental products on the market. Here are just some reasons our drain filters are so popular:
- Variety of sizes: We have developed a number of different sizes to suit our clients’ needs. We have a heavy duty drain filter for companies and other areas that need a large drain filter, all the way down to a smaller sized drain filter perfect for residential use.
- Easy to install: All of our filters are easy to install and don’t need any concrete cutting or drilling. They can simply be fitted effectively beneath the grids on top of the drains.
- Reusable: It’s important for the environment that products are as reusable as possible. Our filters for drains can be reused after cleaning for a long time and they even come with a replaceable filter to make them more durable in the long-term.
- They’re effective: Our product team has perfected the art of the drain filter and are excellent at stopping all manner of debris from small chemical particles to large storm debris like leaves & twigs.
Order Your Heavy Duty Drain Filter From Us Today
Aussie Environmental has been in the erosion control industry for over a decade and our highly qualified team are experts in all forms of environmental management.
If you’re looking for a stormwater drain filter, then feel free to buy one directly off our site. If you aren’t entirely sure which one is going to suit your needs, then our wonderful customer service team is more than willing to assist you and provide information about all our soil erosion protection products. Get in touch today and avoid stormwater problems tomorrow.
You’re Covered By Our 14-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Worried about ordering online? Afraid of getting the wrong product? Our certified erosion and sediment control experts work tirelessly to ensure you get the right product for your needs, the first time around. But just in case, we also protect you with our 14-day money-back guarantee!
If you don’t like your product, simply send it back to us in an unused and resalable condition in 14 days. We’ll refund you every cent you paid, no questions asked!