Coir Peat (Coco mulch)
3x 5kg Bricks (3 Pack Special)
$25.00 inc GST
Aussie Environmental Coir Peat (Coco Mulch) 3x 5kg bricks expands up to 180L of mulch. Coir Peat enhances the nutrient carrying capacity of plants, inducing uniformity in growth by enhancing water retention and microbial activity. Coir Peat can hold 8-9 times its weight in water and also hold up to 22% air even when fully saturated.
- Expands to 60 litres of mulch – Just add water
- Save on freight – delivered in the post
- Light weight compared to bulky bags of mulch
- Great for home gardeners & hydroponics
- Non fertilised suitable for a large range of plant species
- 100% natural product & biodegradable
- Holds 8-9 times its weight in water
Coconut coir is a lightweight, soilless growing medium made from the fibres found between a ripe coconut’s shell and outer surface.
Coir Peat also known as Coco Pith or Coir Mulch, is fast becoming the top growing medium of choice for nurseries, hydroponic growers and home gardeners alike because of its superior growing media abilities.
- Compression Ratio is 5:1
- Reconstituted volume per block wet is approx. 65-70 L
- Each block is approx. 5kg +/- 100g
- EC (electrical conductivity) less than <1 mS/cm
- pH of 5.5-7.0
- RHP certified
- Thoroughly washed
Coir Peat’s primary benefit is its water retention ability, including its ability to be easily re-hydrated. Coconut coir also possesses aeration properties which is important in soil less growing. Because of these two factors, plants grown in coconut coir, experience stronger root and better health overall because of its neutral pH level
Direct To Public
Direct Import Pricing