Aussie Environmental Ag Pipe is utilised for sub surface drainage of domestic to agricultural projects as well as construction and road projects. The light weight corrugated pipe has regularly punched slotted openings along its entire length to allow efficient drainage is durable and easy to use.
Ag Pipe – 100mm x 20m
Slotted & Socked
$121.00 inc GST
Aussie Environmental Corrugated Ag Pipe is a flexible pipe system that performs well in both shallow and deep trenches. Commonly used to capture and divert groundwater, corrugated Ag-pipe is proven, safe solution for long-term drainage needs due to the pipe’s strength, durability, joint integrity and long-term cost-effectiveness.
- Lightweight & easy to install
- Flexible & durable, able to bend around corners, moves with soil and does not crack.
- Minimal fittings required,
- Commonly used for road edge drainage
- Retaining wall or collector pipe drainage
- Underground soak well distribution
- Sports field and recreational park drainage
- Residential yard drainage
How long does it take to ship if I order today?
We hold stock of all our products and can ship it out the same or next business day depending on what time you place your order.
Can I pick it up?
Of course. Our depot is at 19 Central Park Drive Yandina, QLD 4561.
I’m in regional Australia, how do I get it?
No problem. We ship Australia wide. We have a freight calculator at our online checkout, otherwise you can contact us for a free quote today.
Direct To Public
Direct Import Pricing